Total World Domination – Trump is in Control
WWIII Game Over – Q
This is a long video but it describes every country that has surrendered to the United States of America.
These were not just trade deals folks. He dropped all the evidence on them back in 2017 and said “surrender or die.”
Covid and Antifa were still carried out for the following reasons:
1.) To keep people safe as they dismantled DUMBS, and saved children all over the world
2.) To root out and gather intel on ALL the Deep State and Antifa players and gather more intel on suspected criminals as they scrambled to cover their tracks.
3.) To allow the people to see and awaken the masses
4.) To bait state politicians and see how they enforce draconian measures – lockdowns and riots
5.) To put the US in a state of emergency so he could pass important executive orders without red tape and basically declare war against child trafficking.
6.) To decentralize the food supply so we are no longer dependent on ONLY 4 meat packing companies owned by China. These companies actually euthanized all of their animals, threw out all the milk and eggs and disposed of many crops right when Covid hit. The plan was starvation. Just after they destroyed the food supply, Trump issued a stimulus package for farmers to the tune of $16 billion (perfect for spring time harvest).
7.) To build a digital army to combat all the censorship and fake news that was about to take place.
8.) To allow people to see just how easily the elite could divide us on topics like fear, race, politics, lockdowns, masks, immunizations, medications, you name it.. I hope we all learn a valuable lesson from this experience. We are all united and every patriot is welcome in this movement.
9.) To expose our weaponized medical mafia and the way they control doctors for speaking out about cures.
10.) To bring manufacturing back to the United States – especially when it comes to medical supplies and pharmaceuticals.
11.) To expose the WHO, CDC, Gates Foundation, and MANY others for who they really are.
This world war will go down as one of the bloodiest wars in human history. It’s unlike any war we have ever experienced because the most innocent beings on this earth were sacrificed for decades under the rule of the Cabal.
But we the people are in charge now and justice WILL be served.
P.S. If you still don’t know what these countries were guilty of I highly recommend taking the red pill.
These people were evil. Pure Evil. We are being liberated.
Learn more from Dean Rochefort Coakley on YouTube.
182,771 sealed indictments being “Unsealed”
As of today, there are 182,771 sealed, 21,381 unsealed, and 409,152 non-sealed indictments for child pedophilia and trafficking offenses. This is only the beginning.
Justice will be served! Where we go one, we go all.
- Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.
- Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography.
- Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.
- Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.
- Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child pornography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.
- Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.
- Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child pornography of children less than 16 years of age.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.
- Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.
- Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images.
- Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.
- Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child pornography allegations.
- Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography.
- Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victims.
- Democratic California Congressman, Tony Cárdenas, is being sued in LA County for allegedly sexually abused a 16-year-old girl.
- Democratic aide to Senator Barbara Boxer, Jeff Rosato, plead guilty to charges of trading in child pornography.
- Democratic Alaskan State Representative, Dean Westlake, resigned from his seat after the media published a report alleging he fathered a child with a 16-year-old girl when he was 28.
- Democratic New Jersey State Assemblyman, Neil Cohen, was convicted of possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.
- Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
- Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
- Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
- Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
- Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
- Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
- Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
- Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
- Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
- Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
- Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
- Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
- Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
- Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
- Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
- Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
- Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
- Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
- Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
- Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
- Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
- Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
- Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
- Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
- Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
- Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
- Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
- Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
- Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
- Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
- Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
- Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
- Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
- Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
- Democratic donor and billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, ran an underage child sex brothel and was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution.
- Democratic New York Congressman, Anthony Weiner, plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea agreement for sexted and sending Twitter DMs to underage girls as young as 15.
- Democratic donor, activist, and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is being criminally prosecuted and civilly sued for years of sexual abuse (that was well known “secret” in Hollywood) including underage sexual activities with aspiring female actresses.
- Democratic activist and #metoo proponent, Asia Argento, settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment stemming from sexual activities with an underage actor.
- Democratic Mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, Gary Becker, was convicted of attempted child seduction, child pornography, and other child sex crimes.
- Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned after multiple accusations of child sexual abuse were levied against him including by family members.
- Democratic activist and aid to NYC Mayor De Blasio, Jacob Schwartz was arrested on possession of 3,000+ child pornographic images.
- Democratic activist and actor, Russell Simmons, was sued based on an allegation of sexual assault where he coerced an underage model for sex.
- Democratic Governor of Oregon, Neil Goldschmidt, after being caught by a newspaper, publicly admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.
- Democratic Illinois Congressman, Mel Reynolds resigned from Congress after he was convicted of statutory rape of a 16-year-old campaign volunteer.
- Democratic New York Congressman, Fred Richmond, was arrested in Washington D.C. for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy.
- Democratic activist, donor, and director, Roman Polanski, fled the country after pleading guilty to statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.
- Democrats and Hollywood actors still defend him to this day, including, Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Scorcese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro Almodovar, Tilda Swinton and Monica Bellucci.
- Democratic State Senator from Alaska, George Jacko, was found guilty of sexual harassment of an underage legislative page.
- Democratic State Representative candidate for Colorado, Andrew Myers, was convicted for possession of child pornography and enticing children.
- Democratic Illinois Congressman, Gus Savage was investigated by the Democrat-controlled House Committee on Ethics for attempting to rape an underage female Peace Corps volunteer in Zaire. The Committee concluded that while the events did occur his apology was sufficient and took no further action.
- Democratic activist, donor, and spokesperson for Subway, Jared Fogle, was convicted of distribution and receipt of child pornography and traveling to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
- Democratic State Department official, Carl Carey, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested on ten counts of child porn possession.
- Democratic Maine Assistant Attorney General, James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt and transmission.
- Democratic State Department official, Daniel Rosen, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested and charged with allegedly soliciting sex from a minor over the internet.
- Democratic State Department official, James Cafferty, pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of child pornography.
- Democratic radio host, Bernie Ward, plead guilty to one count of sending child pornography over the Internet.Democratic deputy attorney general from California, Raymond Liddy, was arrested for possession of child pornography.
For more information, here is the daddy of all sources. You will find EVERYTHING here.
A sincere thanks to Peter Olesky for compiling this information!! You can follow him on Twitter @lonegreyhat.
Check out the QAnon website for more details as well.
The World is United – God Wins
This article provides a hopeful perspective on how Trump has negotiated not only trade deals but peace treaties with world leaders across the globe. Our common enemy is the Deep State. Anyone who is guilty will be exposed for acts against humanity. Give them no reason to fight but rather to surrender. The war was won before it began.
Barr orders executions
Hundreds of Child Exploitation Arrests and Convictions – ICE.gov
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has been extremely busy detaining child exploitation and sex offenders at the border since Trump took office.
You can view a list of convicted felons on their website at any time. These updates are made on a daily basis.
The Mass Arrests of Pedophelias (through Oct 2019)
On February 9, 2017, one of President Donald Trump’s first executive orders was enacted called Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking. Its purpose is to strictly crack down on human trafficking, especially child trafficking both foreign and domestic.
In an article published on Zero Hedge on August 1, 2017, we can clearly see how cracking down on human trafficking and pedophilia is one of the top priorities of the Trump administration, presumably because he is aware that it leads straight to the top of politics and world power.
Clearing the Underground Tunnels
The underground war happening now between dark hats and white hats.The white hats are taking control and winning.
Alleged Executions and Guantanamo Prisoners
This video contains information about alleged arrests, tribunals and executions that were being made during the Covid outbreak. We cannot verify this information for certain so please do your own research.
Ever since this list started to circulate throughout the internet, many people have asked: Why do we still see these people in public appearances and on social media?
We believe that this is for optics. If people learned about all of this all at once, it would be very upsetting to them. Feel free to research deepfakes, robotics, body doubles, and cloning and decide for yourself.
MS-13 Gang Crackdown
In 2017, Trump issued an executive order directing the Justice Department and the federal agencies to “dismantle” transnational criminal organizations such as MS-13. MS-13 is the only street gang designated by the Treasury Department as a transnational criminal organization.
The arrests come as Trump touts his administration’s “tough on crime” policies. Since the beginning of his term, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), part of the Department of Homeland Security, has deported more than 16,000 gang members and arrested more than 2,000 MS-13 members.
Tunnel Warfare Timothy Holmseth
Timothy Charles Holmseth Pentagon Pedophile Task Force rescued 2,100 children from underground bunke.